Read on to find out how you can win the awesome mug from Out of Print pictured on the left! Short on time? Scroll to the bottom for details.
If you have a writer or book lover in your life (or if you are the writer/bibliophile), you know it isn’t always easy to find a unique and fresh gift. Sure, notebooks are nice. And funky pens can fit the bill.
But isn’t it exciting when you give or receive a gift that really hones in on the spirit of the written word?
Of course it is!
That’s why I was so excited to discover Out of Print, an online store dedicated to spreading the love of books through their amazing line up of products. What’s more, Out of Print is also committed to delivering books to communities in which books aren’t readily available.
Check out this blurb from their website:
“As the landscape of how we read and experience literature continues to change, Out of Print is dedicated to celebrating our favorite stories while promoting literacy in underserved communities.
Each product sold donates a book to a community in need through our charity partner, Books For Africa. It also supports the authors, publishers and artists who made these iconic works an integral part of our lives.”
Yep. Good people.
So for my March Giveaway, I’m offering one of their products – the “Banned Books” mug – to one of my lucky followers. This cool little number starts out with redacted titles that appear when the mug is filled with a hot beverage.
I love it!
“What do I have to do to win this amazing mug?” you are probably asking. It’s simple. Here are the details:
- You must be a resident of the US (or have a US shipping address) and be 18 years of age or older.
- Get two entries by commenting on this blog and telling us the best writing gift you’ve ever given or received (if you don’t have one, give us the one you’re wishing for right now!).
- Get another entry by posting about this Giveaway on Twitter. BE SURE TO INCLUDE ME, @TheKatMcCormick, IN YOUR TWEET SO I CAN GIVE YOU CREDIT!
- You can Tweet once per day until the Giveaway ends and earn one entry per day on Twitter.
- Do all of this before the Giveaway officially ends Friday 3/18/2016 at 11:59pm Eastern.
- I will select a random winner and announce the winner on Saturday 3/19/2016 on Twitter and on my blog.
That’s it! Easy as pie. I look forward to reading everyone’s comments!
Good luck and happy writing!